Turnkey solution for statistical sampling
MiniLab is a complete turnkey solution for statistical sampling of glass containers that not only ensures adherence to critical quality criteria but also reduces plant labor via automation while improving measurements’ accuracy and repeatability.
MiniLab is designed to provide frequent measurement of a variety of critical glass container dimensions through sampling, giving the glassmaker valuable feedback about the quality of the production and advance warning of any drift in the forming process. Its flexible and scalable design lets glass manufacturers integrate multiple devices to serve specific quality control requirements.
- Fast and accurate measurements of a variety of critical glass container dimensions
- Also measures wall thickness, capacity and burst pressure
- Increases the frequency and efficiency of the time-consuming quality control tests
- Designed to withstand operation on the production floor
- Connects to a factory information system, closing the loop to a plant-wide process improvement system
A typical MiniLab includes conveyors, gates, and control system as well as a combination of one or more of the following devices:
- MiniLab D Dimensional Gauging and Weight Measurement System
and / or
- MiniLab P Pressure Tester and Capacity Measurement System
MiniLab is available in several configurations that are easily installed in your lab or on the production floor:
- Off-line sampling with sets of containers loaded manually by the operator
- Automatic sampling with conainers automatically diverted fromt the production line(s)
MiniLab conveniently interfaces with your factory information system for data gathering, archive, and further analysis with SPC tools to review historical data and production trends.